Volunteers still needed for the 4-H District Shoot on Saturday June 29th, 2019 from 7am – 6pm ..
Position needed for Saturday:
Admin – to check in shooters
RSO on 50M
RSO on 100M
Escort on 50M – Walks with shooter w/uncased rifle.
Escort on 100M – Walks with shooter w/uncased rifle.
Cleanup after the match.
Additionally, if there are members willing to help with prep(work party) for this event, Come out on Friday 28th at about 4pm.
For the District Shoot prep work party, we need to do the following:
1. Take down the 25M, 50M target frames.
2. Take down the 100M target frames from lane 1, 2, 4, 5.
3. Move tables from the 50M range.
4. Sweep the 50M and 100M shooting area.
5. Check the trash can and empty if needed.
6. Put “Caution” tape up from bathroom to the archery shed.
7. Put “Caution” tape on the Archery range so no one can park there.
8. Put “Caution” tape on the trail from the main campus.
9. Move the 40M and 50M silhouette stands.
10. Paint the silhouette Black on one side and White on the other side.
11. Move the 4 orange buckets to the 70M area.
12. Move the 70M target frames to the 70M area.
13. Move the 100M target stands to lane 4 and 5 on the 100M range.
14. Look to see if there are any areas that the young shoots and family may walk and get in to trouble.