It’s time to clean up and do a little range maintenance. Given time, and enough members show up, I’d like to tackle the following items Sunday starting at 10:00
- Pressure washing the outside of the restroom building.
- Cleaning both the 50-yard and 100-meter ranges.
- Sealing both ranges’ roofs.
- Repainting the red safety lines
- Sealing the wall between the ranges (if enough members show)
- General range and grounds clean up to include the trash immediately outside the gate.
Priority will be given to the work on the ranges as to allow the Swamp Shooters access at 1:30.
We will need:
- Ladders (both step and extension)
- Gas powered pressure washers
- Garden hose
- Telescoping painting poles for sealing the roofs. (We have the brushes and adaptors)
- Gas/battery powered leaf blowers
- Telescopic pressure washer wands for use on the roofs.
- Tools to facilitate safely removing the trash by the gate (rakes and hoes). There may be reptilian inhabitants.
The forecast is for temps in the 90’s and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Bring plenty to drink and if the rain forecast holds true, we’ll have to delay the roof work.
So come out and clean up and improve your ranges. Remember both ranges will be closed from 10:00 when the Swamp Shooters take over at 1:30.
Thanks, and I hope to see you on the range,
Last Updated on 9 months by Art Schoner