Be Patient!

Please Be Patient!

I have received multiple emails asking about canceling the work party this Sunday.  I am aware that the weather forecast for Saturday is horrible.  But long term, and recent, experience has shown that while it may be spot on and rain all day Sunday, it could also change.  I will post a go/no go notice Saturday sometime afternoon after returning from the bowling pin match.  Please check the website if you haven’t received an email as the website updates immediately, but the emails can take a while.



Last Updated on 1 year by Art Schoner

Back to Top